Start a new topic

Schedule: First Weekday in Month

How do I set up a schedule to burst out a report on the first workday/weekday (M-F) of the month?

Bryan, that will give you the second weekday if the first is on a weekend.  If the first is on a work day, then it would return the 3rd workday.  Is there another way to return the Xth business day of the current month?

Hey Jonathan. [FIRSTDAYINMONTH+2K] will give you the second weekday in each month.

Is there anyway to do second weekday of month? I was able to successfully do first weekday of month with the macro above. Thanks!

No worries, this is fantastic, thank you! I couldn't figure this one out. This was very helpful, thank you.

My apologies Chad. I misunderstood the requirement. The following macro will give you the first weekday of the month:

[FIRSTDAYINMONTH+0K]

K means weekday. The +0 tells InfoBurst to use the first weekday.

That gives me the first Monday, but is there a way to give me the first weekday regardless if it is Monday, Tuesday, etc?

You can also select the icon next to the macro field. It will open the Macro Builder which will also display a list of Date macros and they various usages.

Hey Chad. This is achievable using the Using Macro schedule frequency.

• In the schedule select Frequency > Using Macro
  • Configure the Start At time
  • Enter the [FIRSTMONINMONTH] macro in the macro field and select the green plus button to add
  • Add/save the schedule

This macro will resolve to the first Monday of each month.

You can see a full list of available Date macros here:

https://help.infosol.com/solution/articles/19000021226-system-macros

Does this address your requirement?

Login or Signup to post a comment