This article describes how to manage network shares and printers. Network & Printer Registrations is located under Settings.
A Network Path can be used as a destination for file delivery or as a source for schedule trigger files and File List data sources.
- Network share folder must be shared on the network
- InfoBurst service account must have sufficient access to the share folder (see Installation > Post-Installation > Service Account)
Register a Path
- Select the yellow folder icon
- Name: Enter a descriptive name
- Path: Enter the UNC path to the share folder
- Select Save
- Printer must be installed on the server hosting the InfoBurst Platform
- InfoBurst service account must have sufficient access to the network printer (see Installation > Post-Installation > Service Account)
- Select the red icon next to the printer name to register the printer for use in deliveries