This article describes the types of system logging available on the InfoBurst Platform.
Server Log: This log contains information about server activity such as database connections and job execution. The server log is accessible in the following locations:
- System Management: Open the System Management interface (http://[server]:8551/system/manage/#/logs) and select System Logs. Select the down arrow icon to download the log file.
- Logs Folder: Open the LOGS folder located in the application root folder (default = C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoSol\InfoBurstPlatform)
- Service Log: This log contains information about user interactions with the InfoBurst web service interface (default = port 8551). This log is typically used to monitor interactions between InfoBurst and InfoBurst-connected dashboards. The log file is located in the server application root. The log is located in the LOGS folder located in the application root folder (default = C:\Program Files (x86)\InfoSol\InfoBurstPlatform).
- Audit Log: log contains details about all user actions in the system. The log is located under Audit Logs in the InfoBurst user interface.
- User Audit Log: This log contains details about an InfoBurst user's actions in the system.
- Activity Log: This log contains all information about the execution of a Burst or XDC.
- Delivery Log: This log contains detail information about the delivery of document content.
- Action Log: This log contains details about actions associated with a document.
- XDC Usage Log: This log is a database table containing detail usage information for a data cache.