This article describes how to extract a support package. The support package is a ZIP file containing various logs and system information used by InfoSol Help Desk for troubleshooting your InfoBurst Platform system.
The Burst/XDC Support Package contains a summary, activity logs and system logs. This support package should be provided when creating a support ticket regarding a Burst or XDC failure.
- Select Enable Support Options in the Help-About section of the user interface
- Locate and select the object (Burst or XDC)
- Right-click the object and select Generate Support Package
- Select number of logs to include
- Select Generate and select location to save resulting ZIP file
- Open Help-About
- Expand the Utilities panel
- Select System Support Package to generate the support package
- Select System Support Package again to download the support package