This article describes the Help-About panel which contains system and licensing information and server tools. Help-About is located on the main user interface under the blue/white question mark icon (top right).
Version: Platform build version
- Build number is represented by the last three numbers in the version (example: 2016.10.231 = 231)
- UI Version: User interface version
- Repository Version: Repository schema version
- Repository Type: Repository type, location, and name
- Licensed To: License information
- System Logs: View, search and download server logs
- UI Log: Communication log between InfoBurst user interface and service layer. Used for support purposes only.
- System Monitor: Monitor active system queues and completed jobs
- System Management: Open System Management user interface
- Schedules Report: Produce Excel report of all schedules and sub-objects within each schedule
- Force Logout: Force logout of the user interface should the system become unresponsive
- Enable Support Options: Session option that allows for unlocking of certain objects and enables access to burst/XDC support package
- Enable BI4 Tracing: Traces user interface requests to a BI 4.x platform, such as cataloging. This option should only be enabled when requested by InfoSol Help Desk and should be immediately disabled after use.
- System Support Package: Generates a Support Package (ZIP file) containing system logs and information for use by InfoSol Help Desk
- IBShell Web Interface: Open the Command Shell interface
- Knowledge Base: Open the InfoBurst Knowledge Base
- UI Ready: Status of user interface
- Avg. Response Time: Average response time of the user interface for a given session based on the total number of commands issued
What's New with InfoBurst (Build Information)