This article describes the various tools available in the System Management user interface. The System Management user interface is accessible via web browser at http://<InfoBurst Server>:8551.
Displays general system information, including license type and system activity.
Manage repository connections
- Edit: Select an existing repository connection to edit its description
- Create New: Create a new, blank repository in an existing database or schema. See Platform Preparation & Installation > Repository Setup for database-specific connection strings
- Connect Existing: Connect to a database or schema that contains an existing InfoBurst repository. See Platform Preparation & Installation > Repository Setup for database-specific connection strings
- Activate: Select and activate an existing repository connection
- Delete: Delete a repository connection
- Select Connect Existing and define connection to existing repository with new credentials
- Select new repository connection then Activate
View and configure various system settings
Web interface to the Command Shell
View and download the current and previous Server Logs
Download SAP Dashboard connector add-ons
BI4 Java Ports
View the number of Java ports currently in use. Applies only to BI4 platforms with connection type Java Client.
IB Apps management and documentation