This article describes Data Sources and their uses.
- Database Connection: Create a connection to SQL Server, Oracle, or any ODBC-compliant database. Create queries within the Database Connection.
- File List: Used to source data from Microsoft Excel or text files
- LDAP Connection: Connection to Active Directory for use with LDAP List
- LDAP List: Query email address from Active Directory
- List: Simple list of values
- MultiColumn List: Simple data table
- XI List: Query email address from BusinessObjects
- XDC Cache Query: Used to source data from an XDC
Data Sources have a variety of applications, including:
- Bursting parameter and filter values
- Delivery/notification email addresses
- Schedule event triggers
- XDC data sources
- Dashboard Writeback