Creating a Schedule
Modified on: Wed, 25 Aug, 2021 at 2:18 PM
This article describes how to create a schedule. The process can vary based on your specific requirements, including schedule frequency and use of Events or Actions.
Create a Schedule
- Select the New button then Schedule
- Name: Enter a name
- Type: Select type of item(s) to schedule
- Items: Select the second tab (Burst, XDC, or Actions) to add items to the schedule
- Frequency: Configure the schedule frequency
- Actions (optional): Add one or more Actions to run based on schedule status
|Tip: A schedule can contain multiple items (Bursts, XDCs, or Actions)|
Creating an Event
Creating an Event-Based Schedule
Using System Macros
Scheduling an Action
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.