This article describes how to create an Event Only schedule. An Event Only schedule executes only when the event associated with the schedule is set.
Create an Event-Based Schedule
- Select the New button then Schedule
- Name: Enter a name
- Type: Select type of item(s) to schedule
- Items: Select the second tab (Burst, XDC, or Actions) to add items to the schedule
- Frequency: Configure the schedule frequency
- Actions (optional): Add one or more
Multiple events may be associated with a schedule. A schedule can also use a date-time frequency and include an event. For such a schedule, the event checking will not begin until the date-time of the schedule is set. See the following video for details.
|Tip: An Event Only Schedule cannot be disabled. Use date-time and event if disabling is required.|