This article describes how to consume an XDC Cache Query from Microsoft Power BI.
Obtain Cache Query URL
Obtain the Cache Query URL that will be used to consume the query from PowerBI.
- Open the XDC
- Select the Cache Queries tab
- Select and run the target Cache Query
- Select the Copy URL button
The Cache Query URL is now copied to your clipboard.
Connect Power BI
To consume the XDC Cache Query from Power BI:
- Open Power BI
- Select Get Data > From Web
- With the Basic radial selected, paste the Cache Query URL
- If prompted for credentials, then select Basic and enter InfoBurst credentials
- In the Power Query Editor, select To Table
- Select OK on the subsequent To Table dialogue
- Select the expand button
- Select the desired columns then select OK