This article describes Burst-level email options and Excel lookups.
Burst-Level Email Options
Any option configured in this section will apply to all email deliveries in the Burst.
- Subject: Enter an email subject. Macros. Configure item-specific subjects in Burst Item Settings.
- Subject (If No Delivery): If a Delivery uses Delivery Condition, then optionally configure a subject for the No Delivery email notification to email recipients. Macros. Delivery Mode must be set to Immediate to use this option.
- From: Customize the FROM email address. Overrides the system default.
- Message: Enter a message using static text and/or Macros. The message field supports simple HTML tags (example: <P>) for message formatting.
- Footer: Customize the email footer message. Overrides the system default. Footer field supports HTML tags. Enter HTML tags with no content (example = <div></div>) to omit the footer.
- Group Attachments: By default, one email is sent containing all attachments for the recipient. Un-check to send to the recipient one email per attachment. This option requires Delivery Mode At End.
- Ignore Missing Recipients: Select this option to ignore instances when a bursting value has no corresponding email address in the bursting Data Source. Default behavior is to abort when the recipient address is missing.
- Layout Options
- Table of Content: Organize the message using a table of contents
- Document Sections: Organize the message using sections
- None: No table of contents or sections
- Defer for Validation: Configure to hold all email deliveries for content validation. See Content Validation tutorial for details.
- Select Defer for Validation to enable
- Group: Select the InfoBurst user group responsible for validating email content
- Wait: Configure the number of hours to wait for validation. Content is deleted after this period if not approved.
- Delete After: Configure the number of days to retain approved content. Approved content will be deleted after this period. Enter 0 to retain the content indefinitely.
Use an Excel table to supply values for Burst item parameters. See Excel Lookups for details.