Start a new topic
Answered

How to apply Delivery condition while using Infoburst Content Grouping By Burst?

Suppose a sample data of States-Revenue has to be delivered to multiple people assigned to Multiple states.

I am able to group the data in Excel with different Tabs for different states.  But it shows me data for all states and I want data for only two states . For this I have added delivery condition in the delivery as

State >> In List >>'TX','NY'

But this is not being picked when I am using this delivery while Content grouping

Best Answer

Hey Abhijit.

But it shows me data for all states and I want data for only two states.

Delivery Conditions will not influence the content of the Excel file. The Delivery Condition is only meant to control if a particular delivery is executed based on the condition.

If you want to restrict the data in the resulting Excel file, then that would be controlled by the values for which you refresh or filter the report.

1 Comment

Answer

Hey Abhijit.

But it shows me data for all states and I want data for only two states.

Delivery Conditions will not influence the content of the Excel file. The Delivery Condition is only meant to control if a particular delivery is executed based on the condition.

If you want to restrict the data in the resulting Excel file, then that would be controlled by the values for which you refresh or filter the report.

Login or Signup to post a comment