This article describes the process of updating the InfoBurst Platform.
- Back up the InfoBurst Platform environment
- Download the appropriate update file to the InfoBurst Platform server
- Review Platform Requirements
- Always update to the current build. Fixes are only issued for the current build.
- Updates are cumulative. No need to update incrementally.
- Fully test and qualify new builds before updating in production. We recommend testing all production Bursts, XDCs, and dashboards. InfoSol can offer assistance with restoring a copy of your production repository for use in your test environment. Please contact InfoSol Help Desk for details.
- Ensure no jobs are running (Burst/XDCs) during the update process
- This can be accomplished by stopping the InfoBurst service. The service will be started automatically upon completion of the update.
- Right-click the update file and select Run as administrator (if applicable) to execute the update