This article describes the process to perform a new installation of InfoBurst (versions 2021.1.2 and later). See Applying an Update for instructions for updating an existing InfoBurst installation.
- Right-click the installation file and select Run as administrator (if applicable)
- Select Next on the Prerequisites Setup Wizard to install the required Microsoft .NET Framework (if applicable). .NET Framework installation may require a server restart.
- Select Next on InfoBurst Setup Wizard Screen
- In-Place Migration from Build 240: Review 64-bit Migration before proceeding if the current InfoBurst version is Build 240
- Select I accept the terms of the License Agreement then select Next
- Select Next to install in default folder. Select Change to install in directory other than default, then select Next.
- Windows Service Credentials: Enter a Windows administrator account to run the InfoBurst service. This step is recommended but not required. The service account can be applied post-installation if necessary.
- Repository Management: A blank SQLite repository is created for new installations
- Select Install
The InfoBurst user interface will automatically be launched when the installation completes. The user interface requires an HTML5-compliant web browser (Microsoft Edge/Google Chrome) and will not be rendered properly if launched in Internet Explorer.
Apply License Key
User Log In
- Browse to http://<SERVER>:8554
- Enter default credentials (Username: admin, Password: admin)