This article describes post-processing functions available for Excel format outputs.
Add a Post Processing Function
- Select the green plus button to add a function
- Function: Select Auto Filter
- Apply to sheets: Select the sheet(s) to which to apply the auto filter function
- Position Filter Row: Check this option to define the column header/filter row
- Row: Enter a row number on which to apply the function
- Header Range: Enter a cell range on which to apply the function
- Use this option to target a single column instead of an entire row
- Example: C2:C8 (where C2 is the column header and C3:C8 contain the data)
Sample worksheet where auto-filter is applied to entire row:
This function creates groupings by row based on a select column.
- Function: Select Group
- Apply to sheets: Select the sheet(s) to which to apply the group function
- First row is the header row: Specify whether the first row is a header row
- Grouping column: Specify column on which to group values
- Function requires the report table be positioned such that no space exists between the table and top and left edges page.
Example of relative positioning in Web Intelligence:
- Title Rows: Row or range of rows representing title rows
Auto-fit columns to cell contents