Start a new topic
Answered

How to create delivery conditions for specific values?

I am bursting a document using InfoBurst that contains the count of a table after the end of an ETL job. I want to burst the doc only under the following conditions:

Gecko Metric IN BUGCOUNT;BRXCOUNT

Variance GREATER THAN 0.30%

I have tried bursting them creating various delivery conditions and it doesn't burst. When I burst without any conditions it easily bursts out the doc. 

IMAGE ATTACHED

I tried using Excel but I am not sure how to select the cell range. Gecko Metric values are in C column and Variance values are in F column. 

Could someone help me out with this since I am unable to find an answer from the existing Solutions on the site.

burts.PNG
(15.6 KB)

Best Answer

Hello Dhilip,

Whenever I set up a delivery condition based off of data within the report I first deliver the report as Excel.Then I pinpoint the exact cell I am basing my condition. 

For example, let's say that I am going to send a report conditionally based off of revenue and the value is placed in cell C7. I would like to only send when the value is greater than 10000.

Attached video is how I would accomplish this. Apologies for the hidden mouse pointer. If you have any questions please let me know.

-Bryan

mp4
1 Comment

Answer

Hello Dhilip,

Whenever I set up a delivery condition based off of data within the report I first deliver the report as Excel.Then I pinpoint the exact cell I am basing my condition. 

For example, let's say that I am going to send a report conditionally based off of revenue and the value is placed in cell C7. I would like to only send when the value is greater than 10000.

Attached video is how I would accomplish this. Apologies for the hidden mouse pointer. If you have any questions please let me know.

-Bryan

mp4
Login or Signup to post a comment