Start a new topic
Not Taken

Discover System Reporting - Burst Deliveries

Can you add the burst delivery data to Objects with params > Burst?

The system report showing deliveries between certain dates is not sufficient as we have bursts that run quarterly/half yearly and we need this delivery information documented for auditing purposes.

It is not practical to run the current report for a 6 month period the results are too large for excel and there is so much duplication with bursts delivery daily.

Hey Colin. Thanks for the idea. We do not understand the Discover requirement based on your description. Can you clarify and/or provide more detail?

Hey Bryan,
The current system report for delivery shows the delivery data on a certain date or date ranges. 
What I would like is the definition of all deliveries for all bursts that are defined in IB, regardless of the run date.
We have an audit requirement to capture all bursts/schedules and delivery definitions. It is not currently possible to do that for deliveries.

For example. we have bursts that run once a month, once a quarter, twice yearly etc. If I run the current discover report I cannot capture all this information as not all of the bursts will have run for the selected period. If I try and use a large date range, it crashes. Plus of course this would include many duplicates as daily bursts would appear multiple times.

Thanks for the update.

"If I try and use a large date range, it crashes."

I recommend you open a new InfoSol Help Desk ticket with details about this issue.

Login or Signup to post a comment