InfoBurst Platform Builds 130 and Older

Please see the attached zip file for build release notes for builds 130 and older.

zip

issue still not yet resolved

Hey Leo. I see that you are still corresponding with Jeremy on ticket 5606. Please update the ticket with any feedback or progress. Thanks.

Infoburst build version is 127 FP 2, Do we have any solution for the below error,

Error ==> Error while generating parameters :: Source did not return any data ... Stack ==>  at InfoSol.InfoBurst.ProPublisher.oBurstDocument.GetParameterSets(Macro Ctx, DataTable dtBurst, Boolean TrimValues) in C:\InfoBurst\Source\IBE_Core\IBSYSLib\Objects\oBurstDocument_Functions.vb:line 1649  at InfoSol.InfoBurst.ProPublisher.RTS._Generate(oRTSCtx Ctx, oBurst Burst, Int32 BurstDocumentID) in C:\InfoBurst\Source\IBE_Core\IBSYSLib\Runtime\RTS_Generate.vb:line 218

Hey Leo. I see that you have logged a ticket. We will work with you there to determine the root cause of this issue.

Hi Bryan, 

I am getting an error when I try to run a burst, error below, 

unable to get the runtime summary, service returned: invalid value for parameter 'RTSLogID'

oracle unique constraints error in the log, application is trying to insert a similar record in the  IB schedule table

Please let me know if you have a solution for it

Hey Leo. We would need to see fully logging to understand the context of this issue. I ask that you open a new support ticket and include the Burst Support Package.

https://help.infosol.com/en/support/solutions/articles/19000018688-support-package

#5737  this ticket has all the information.  I think some expert can help on this. 

Application is working since 2017, so I don't think it is due to the oracle drivers, 
Login or Signup to post a comment