InfoBurst Platform Build 235 Fix Pack 2 - Fixed & Known Issues

Does this release support BIP4 SP6?

Hey Don. BI 4.2 SP06 support is planned for Build 236 (October).

hi Bryan,

When are you planning to Release build 236 in October ?

Thanks,

Hey Radhakishan. Build 236 will be delayed. We are planning a Fix Pack 3 for Build 235. This fix pack will include BI 4.2 SP06 support. FP3 should be available in the next 3-4 weeks. Is SP06 support what you are looking for?

Hey Bryan:  McKesson is looking for SP06 support as well.  Do you have a more firm date on 235 FP3?

We qualified our upcoming Build 235 FP3 against SP06. No issues were found with the update. That means no code changes were required by InfoBurst to work against this service pack. Therefore, you can safely use BI 4.2 SP06 with builds 235 and later.

Bryan, when you say "you can safely use BI 4.2 SP06 with builds 235 and later." does that mean build 235 FP2 or do we need to wait for FP3?  I ask because we are upgrading to 4.2 SP6 and one test burst I set up against 4.2 SP6 produced an Excel file that was incomplete while the burst pointing to 4.1 was fine (and also manually running the report and saving to Excel in 4.2 SP6 was fine). 

We are using build 235 FP2 currently.

Hey Mike.

"..does that mean build 235 FP2 or do we need to wait for FP3?"

Build 235 and 235 Fix Packs 1 and 2 can be used against BI 4.2 SP06.

"..we are upgrading to 4.2 SP6 and one test burst I set up against 4.2 SP6 produced an Excel file that was incomplete."

We found no such issue in our testing. Please log this issue as a new ticket. Please include the burst support packages testing against both BI 4 versions and, if possible, the Excel files produced from both environments.

Login or Signup to post a comment